PRIVACY UNDER ART. 13 D. DECREE 196/2003
in fulfillment of its obligations under the Decree. n. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") which provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, with this message to inform you, in an interested party, that Rome Atielle S.r.l. headquartered in Rome, Via B. Bardanzellu 65-00155 Rome (hereinafter, also "Company") will process the personal data that concerns you and that there have been or which will be supplied by you. Under that legislation, the processing of personal data shall follow principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights. Under Article. 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003, we therefore, the following information:
1. Purpose of data processing
Your data and personally we have been provided will be used only for purposes strictly connected and instrumental fulfillment of obligations relating to dealings with the Ns. Society, in particular:
1. to formalize the membership of events and for all purposes related and consequential
2. for the promotion of local press, national and international radio, web, events of
3. for sending the newsletter providing updates on activities and news regarding the event, (such
example, delays, route changes, updates regulations),
4. for news regarding the event, including the ability to print on, by referring to the special link their degree of participation, which will remain public until the next edition,
5. for statistical purposes in anonymous and aggregate (eg number of members divided by men and women, by country or region) aimed at finding sponsors, business partners, institutional manifestation of the same,
6. for the inclusion of personal data base of the company;
7. Fulfillment of obligations under applicable laws, regulations and legislation or provisions issued by authorities legitimated by law and by the vigilance and control;
8. for compliance with contractual and legal obligations arising from the relationship set up with you, or make your requests before and However, post contract management of our business and or professional relationship;
9. for keeping records and handling cash receipts and payments;
2. Purpose of data processing
The data processing will be performed by the owner, from / the manager / s by the employees and may be done with paper and / or with the help of computer, whether or not related networking, and data, with logic strictly related to the stated purposes and,
However, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
3. Nature of data collection and consequences of a failure to provide
The conferment of data is:
a) required to achieve the purposes related to membership and obligations imposed by laws or other regulations binding;
b) necessary for the proper establishment and continuation of the relationship established with you.
A refusal to provide the above data, although certainly legitimate, it could jeopardize the orderly development of the relationship with ns. Company and, in particular, may make it impossible for us to execute your orders and to carry the provide the services required as enrollment and billing.
I your personal information, to fulfill the contract and for the purposes outlined above, may be disclosed:
- All natural and legal persons (legal consultation, administrative, tax, accounting firms, couriers and agents, data center etc..) where the communication is necessary for management purposes administration as described above
- All natural and legal persons in cases where the communication is necessary for the purposes of organization and management
event as described above, examples include, but are not limited to companies or institutions Members of the timing times and their publication and dissemination, customization of the coin)
- Banks in the management of receipts and payments;
- Institutions, companies and institutions in the banking, credit, insurance and finance;
- Ns. employees, interns, and / or consultants, including occasional, and employees and the employees within their tasks (marketing, logistics and administration).
- To our photographers who own or control treatment or as responsible persons are entrusted with special contracts, photographing both fixed and moving images.
It excludes data by any means (print, video and other) except with your explicit consent that we will provide to obtain by explicit request.
6. Rights of
At any time you exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article. 7 of D.Lgs. N. 196, 30
June 2003 for your convenience.
The rights under Art. 7 may be exercised by making a request to the owner or manager, also through a
agent, which shall be acknowledged without delay. The request to the owner or manager may also be transmitted
by letter, fax or email.
7. Data Controller
The data controller is Atielle Roma Srl headquartered in Rome, Via B. Bardanzellu 65-00155 ROMA and the person whose responsible for any decision on treatment is Mr. Roberto Cianci as legal representative.
We would like to inform you, finally, that the performance on the part of your consent to the processing of personal data in the manner and for purposes outlined above is optional. In the case of your refusal of consent, ns. Company can not process your personal data, but only use it to comply with obligations under the Act or other legislation, with the possible consequences described paragraph 2 above.
As known, the Leg. 196/2003 provides that the processing of personal data is carried out with the consent concerned, except in cases of exclusion specifically designated by law. For this reason, please promptly return us the attached application form of consent as a confirmation of receipt of the information referred to in this information letter, as well as an expression of consent to the processing of personal data by fax or by mail as indicated below ut.