PRIVACY REGULATIONS WITHIN THE MEANING OF ART. 13 D. LGS 196/2003
in compliance with obligations provided for by Legislative Decree n° 196, June 30th, 2003 (“Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”) on protection of persons and other subjects with regard to processing of personal data, we would like to inform You, as the interested party, that Atielle Roma S.r.l., with operational headquarters in Rome via B. Bardanzellu 65 – 00155 Rome (further, “Company”) shall process personal data concerning You. Such data were or will be provided by You.
Within the meaning of the above-mentioned law, Your personal data shall be processed according to the principles of fairness, legality, transparency and protection of Your privacy and rights. Therefore, within the meaning of art. 13 of Legislative Decree n° 196, June 30th, 2003, we hereby provide You the following information:
1. Purposes of data processing. Your personal data were provided and will be processed only for purposes strictly connected to and necessary for abiding to the obligations regarding relations with Our Company, especially:
1. In order to place the order You sent and to fulfil connected and consequential obligations
(preparation of transport documents, shipment, checks, accounting, tax, administrative, and financial management).
2. For marketing and promotional activities concerning products (gadgets and sportswear); such activities shall be carried out by e-mail to the address You provided.
3. For inclusion in our corporate computer database.
4. In order to comply with obligations and duties imposed by laws, by competent authorities and by control and monitoring bodies.
5. In order to abide to contract and legal obligations stemming from the relations we established with You or in order to meet Your requests before and after the signing of the contract and, in any case, in order to manage our trade and/or professional relations.
6. In order to manage accounting, proceeds and payment.
2. Purposes of data processing
Data shall be processed by the data controller, by the data processor/s and by operators in charge of data processing. Data processing shall be carried out on paper and/or with the help of IT tools, both connected and not connected to the web, and telematic tools. Such tools shall be used according to principles strictly connected to the purposes mentioned above and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure security and confidentiality of the data.
3. Nature of data collection and consequences of failure to provide data
Providing data is both:
a) mandatory in order to pursue the purposes of e-commerce sales and comply with obligations provided for by laws and other binding regulations.
b) necessary to start and continue the relations between us in a fair way.
Any rejection to provide the above-mentioned data, including for legitimate reasons, may hinder the normal continuation of the relation between You and Our Company; it may be impossible for us to place Your orders and issue the necessary invoice.
For the purposes of contract performance and for the above-mentioned purposes, Your personal data may be communicated:
- to all physical and legal persons (legal consultancy firms, administrative and tax consultancy firms, auditing firms, carriers and shippers, data processing centres etc.) in case such communication is required for administrative management purposes as described above
- to banks for the management of proceeds and payments
- to institutions, companies and bank, credit, and financial service providers
- to our assistants, stageurs and/or consultants, both permanent and occasional, and to our duly appointed employees, according to their roles in the company (trade, logistics and administration departments).
The dissemination by any means (press, video and other) is expressly excluded except in case You explicitly agreed to it; it will be our duty to expressly ask for such agreement.
6. Rights of the interested party
At any time, You can exercise your rights regarding the data controller, within the meaning of art. 7 of Legislative Decree n° 196, June 30th, 2003, which we quote for Your convenience.
The rights provided for by art. 7 are exercised upon informal request made to the data controller or to the data processor, also through a proxy. Such request shall be given an appropriate reply without delay. The request to the data controller or to the data processor can also be transmitted by registered letter, telefax or e-mail.
7. Data controller
The data controller is Atielle Roma S.r.l. with operational headquarters in Via B. Bardanzellu 65 – 00155 ROME; the person responsible for decisions regarding data processing is Mr. Roberto Cianci, as the company's legal representative.
Last, we would like to inform You that Your consent to personal data processing in the way described above and for marketing purposes is mandatory. For this reason, it is mandatory to complete the fields (name, surname, e-mail, password, date of birth, address, city, state, telephone number) in the section "Personal Data" after the creation of Your account. Such consent means that You agree to and express the will to receive the marketing material.
Such consent may be withdrawn at any time by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. We shall therefore delete Your name and Your data.
* * * *
Total 0,00 €